Effective date: December 4, 2023
This Policy is applicable to all HIKIMAGING websites that link to it (collectively, the “Site”). For certain features or services of our Site, additional privacy notice or addendum for such features or services may apply. HIKIMAGING Site may contain links to third party websites. Your personal information might be collected by third parties when you are using their services, therefore, HIKIMAGING encourages you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties carefully.
If the personal information you submitted to us contains other individuals’ information, you warrant that you have obtained the approval of such individuals.
The Policy may be modified from time to time and will be posted on this page. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge that you have agreed to our process of your personal information in accordance with the Policy.
Collection of Your Information
When you use the Site, HIKIMAGING may collect certain information about you as described in this Policy. The information can be divided into information that you actively and voluntarily provide and information that has been generated by us in connection with your use of the Service. As permitted by applicable law or after obtaining your prior consent, we may further collect personal information that is necessary for your use of Service provided by third party.
The personal information that we collect depends on your use of the Service. Here are more details on the categories of personal information we collect when you using HIKIMAGING Service:
- when you contact us, we will collect your name, email address, company name, country/region, phone number and your feedback question, suggestion, requirements, etc., in order to understand your needs and contact with you;
- Certain information is automatically received and stored whenever you interact with us, e.g. information through cookies, including user preference.
Use of Personal Information
HIKIMAGING uses personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To perform the agreement we have with you
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to provide the Service you engage;
- to ensure your normal use of HIKIMAGING Service, maintain the normal operation of the Service, improve and optimize our service experience, and ensure the security of your account (if any).
(2) For HIKIMAGING’s legitimate interest
- to increase the safety of the Service, such as user authentication, security protection, fraud detection, filing and backups;
- to perform data analytics, audit and conduct research.
(3) To meet HIKIMAGING’s legal obligation
- to ensure compliance with our legal obligations (such as record keeping as required by country specific regulations) and due diligence, and industry standards.
(4) With your consent
- to get in touch with you;
- to use certain non-essential cookies to better understand your behavior, in order to optimize user experience, perfect function design, or to provide better services;
- we may also engage one or more third party service providers to serve online advertisements on our behalf via the Service. They may use a pixel tag or other similar technology to collect information about your visit to the Service, and they may use that information to target advertisements for HIKIMAGING products and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell any personal information to third parties and we never will.
HIKIMAGING may share personal information with third parties on the basis of non-disclosure agreements. You hereby consent that we may disclose personal information to these third parties:
- We share your personal information with HIKIMAGING affiliates, who are required to use that information in accordance with the purposes described in this Policy.
- We use service providers, vendors, technicians and other third-parties to help us process, store, and protect some of your data and otherwise help us administer our Service effectively, provide a better user experience, and increase the quality of our Service. These third-parties are forbidden from using your personal information for non-HIKIMAGING purposes and are required to protect your information in accordance with this Policy and applicable laws.
- If HIKIMAGING and/or all or part of our assets are ever sold or transferred, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred. Under such circumstance, we will notify you by the means of notice on website of (i) the identity and contact information of the purchaser or transferee, (ii) your right to revoke your consent to the provision of personal information, and (iii) the means by which you may revoke such consent.
- We share information to protect our own legitimate business interests when we believe in good faith that we are required or permitted by law to do so. For example, we may share your personal information as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; to combat fraud or criminal activity; to protect our rights or those of our affiliates and users; or as part of legal proceedings affecting HIKIMAGING.
We may also disclose non-personal information (for example, aggregated or anonymized data) publicly or with third-parties, provided those data have been rendered anonymous in such a way that the data subject is no longer identifiable. For example, we may share non-personal information:
- for the same reasons we might share personal information;
- to better understand how users interact with HIKIMAGING Service, in order to optimize your experience, or provide better services;
- for our own research and data analytics; or
- to our vendors for their own analysis and research.
Securing Your Personal Information
HIKIMAGING has implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard personal information. We also conduct periodic reviews and assessments of the effectiveness of our security controls.
Notwithstanding the above, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the internet with the existing security technology.
However, we handle personal data breaches as required by applicable data protection law which includes, where required, notifying the breach to the relevant data protection supervisory authority and data subjects. If you have any further questions about the security of our HIKIMAGING Service, Please contact us.
Accessing, Correcting and Retention of Your Personal Information
HIKIMAGING stores your personal information on HIKIMAGING’s servers, which are established upon AWS in America, until you delete or edit it, or for as long as you remain a HIKIMAGING user in order to provide you with the most relevant Service.
Transfer of Personal Information Outside of Your Jurisdiction
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies or third party service providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed and receive a copy of the appropriate safeguards taken by HIKIMAGING for this transfer of your personal information.
Currently we have data center in the Singapore. The law, regulation, and standard of the country in which your information is stored or processed may be different from those of your own country. You have understood that the risks under applicable data protection laws are different and we may transfer to and store your personal information at our overseas facilities. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
HIKIMAGING does not intend that any portion of its HIKIMAGING Service will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and such use is prohibited. HIKIMAGING Service are designed and intended for adults. By using HIKIMAGING Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, or above the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and understand that you must be at least 18 years old, or above the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction in order to use HIKIMAGING Service. If we obtain actual knowledge that a user who is under the age of 18 years old, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, we will promptly delete information associated with that user. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us immediately through the contact information available below. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction may review and request deletion of such child’s personal information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
If you have questions or concerns about HIKIMAGING’s use of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will response to your inquiry within the time limited required by the applicable laws. Please provide: (i) your name (or nickname), your country/region of residence and your preferred method of contact; and (ii) the details of your request or comment along with any corresponding website links.